Businesses with multiple locations or franchise accounts require extra attention to detail and more comprehensive benefits. That’s why The Home Depot created the DKI National Account Program. Take advantage of the program DKI has negotiated to give you a 2% annual rebate on all qualifying Pre-Tax purchases at The Home Depot.
Our DKI National Account customers have access to expanded services—in addition to the Volume Pricing discounts and dedicated PARs assistance already available to all our Pros.
Corporate Account Managers
- Serve as a single point of contact for both your corporate and field teams
- Respond to all issues and inquiries
- Ensure consistent service across your business locations
- Create single centralized invoices
- Provide detailed breakdowns by business location, franchise or PO number
National Support Team
- Guaranteed 24-hour response time
- Service calls within 48 hours
- Available for each of your multiple locations or franchises
eCommerce & Punchout Catalogs
- Procurement options with real-time pricing and availability
- Custom connections based on the needs of your business
Go to http://homedepot.com/prorewards, securely register your Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Home Depot Commercial Card, Checking Account, or Debit Card to start earning your rebate.
Please review the Enrollment Guide to make sure you are enrolling correctly in our Pro XTRA program. The key is for you to register your tender in the system of how you buy from Home Depot. When you register in the system, remember to put DKI in the agreement code to be able to participate in the national program.
To learn more about how your business can save time and money with The Home Depot, contact our National Accounts Center at 866-333-3551 (option 4) or info@HDprosupport.com.
The Home Depot is a D.O.R.P (Dollar One Rebate Program) Sponsor, which provides Members a rebate payout from ProSupply.
The Home Depot offers DKI members a 2% rebate on all pre-tax purchases. Make sure your location is signed up. Simply register the different forms of payment with which you buy materials from
The Home Depot. Your sales are tracked throughout the year and a rebate check is generated for 2% of the total amount you spend.
Helpful hint: You can receive a monthly statement showing how much you spent by registering your email address on the Company Info page.